Hi,

I'm trying out OpenCog now, and cooked up Debian packages.  Currently I
have cogutils (libcogutil-dev), opencog-atomspace, opencog-moses.  The main
opencog repo can be packaged, but not yet.

Files are available at https://people.debian.org/~mhatta/debian/opencog/

(APT repository is not set up yet)

Basically I made them for my own convenience,  and still need to be
polished, but I think those are ok quality.  I'm a Debian developer, so I
can upload them to the official Debian archive if you want.

Some changes are made to the source code to build with the current g++.
One thing is "Ambiguous overload call to abs()"  errors, and I changed abs
to fabs(I'm not sure this solution is correct).

Also I killed BackwardChainerUTest in atomspace for now.

If there are Debian users, please let me know your impression.

Best regards,
MH

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/61ed7380-c150-4edc-93c9-c3747a8370ff%40googlegroups.com.