Hi Mike,

MemberLink
       DefinedPredicateNode "GO pathway term name"
           Predicate "protein relationship 1"

                     ProteinNode "x"
                     ProteinNode "y"

MemberLink
       DefinedPredicateNode "GO pathway term name"

               Predicate "protein relationship 2"
                     ProteinNode "y"
                     ProteinNode "z"

just a little remark, these look wrong. A MemberLink link elements concepts, not predicates.

Nil

what i mean by "invoke" is just how do i access the members of the pathway DPN to apply them to ProteinNodes and their interaction predicates in a particular context?

        mike