Resending. My email agent is formatting and indenting bizarrely.
I don't understand why its 2018 and something as simple as email
has ugly and unreliable formating.  Is this what the heat death of
the universe looks like?

--linas

--
cassette tapes - analog TV - film cameras - you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAHrUA347GFq0%3DeBZuXYPegD1%2B4%3D2weY6X68fnFF9WOTwUWWh8g%40mail.gmail.com.