On 03/13/2018 09:20 AM, Nil Geisweiller wrote:
used to manage my emails in Emacs via Wonderlust, but it's much slower

It's spelled Wanderlust.

Nil

On 03/13/2018 07:07 AM, Linas Vepstas wrote:
I hope you can read the below. It took me a while to type it in.
I think maybe I'm the victim of some kind of google A/B testing
today, because for me, my own emails are totally unreadable.
Let me know if you suspect you didn't receive everything I sent ...

--linas