Briefly asked Chad the logic guru.

He says sounds like the proof-logic for parsing would be something in the
linear logic direction. Mentions Lambek and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_Framework.
But he isn't sure something as detailed/formal as you'd like has been done
yet...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAHY-%3DHEmBKgtJPAeKTXAOyOaE4gR8cZeouc8v9JhQb3E4jX%2BkQ%40mail.gmail.com.