Haven't followed the whole discussion but could it be the pass-by-double issue that originated from the Compaq port? I had the same problem (interactors incorrect) when running on Itanium and had to change all the occurrences of

        #if defined(alphax)

to include Itanium as well.

Have a look at e.g. dx/src/uipp/dxuilib/ViewControlDialog.C and see how on Compaq the XmSetAttr needs a double passed-by-value instead of reference. This might also be the case on your platform. (but then haven't followed the discussion so might be completely wrong)

Regards,

Mattijs

Thanks for the tip!

Unfortuantely I am still getting the same error even after modifying
dxconfig.h to

#undef HAVE_TRUNC

Please advise and thank you very much for your help!

Jack