On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 12:55, Marco Morandini wrote:
> David L Thompson wrote:
> > These have already been rolled into 4.3.2.
> >

> Perhaps I'm wrong (or the patch is simply wrong),
> but I don't think so.
I guess I also don't follow.  ...probably just
making the same CVS mistake as Marco.

My thinking was like this:  We always used to do supply
operators new and delete although we didn't do
anything for new[] and delete[].  I never
paid much attention I just developed immunity to
'Mismatched free/delete' warnings that
purify issued. (Maybe unrelated.) So I was just going to go back and
see what the code said (and see if I could understand it).
Perhaps new[] and delete[] should have
been added.  Perhaps new and delete shouldn't have
been.  Perhaps... whatever.

However, among solutions, my preference is the kind that's already
checked in.

At any rate, my version of MsgWin.C (for example) uses delete
instead of delete[] just as Marco's does.

Martin