Chris Pelkie wrote:

> >I actually do not get it how to do this. I am importing the data with the
> >.general and a data file.
> >So I define gridlines in the .general file and tell dx that I have connection
>
> >Alex
>
> Post your .general file so we can see it. It should be a very short text file.

Here is the file ...

 file = Dom01.opdx
 grid =           19x          23x          19
 format = text
 interleaving = record-vector
 majority = column
 field = v ,  N2, CH4, O2, CO2, CO, T
 structure = 3-vector, scalar, scalar, scalar,scalar,scalar, scalar
 type = float, float, float,float, float, float, float
 dependency = connections, connections,connections,connections,connections,
connections, connections
 header = lines 1
 recordseparator = lines 1
 positions = irregular, irregular, irregular, 0.0000
 0.0068
 0.0192
 0.0342
 0.0492