Thanks, Ian, and for you and others, off course, also best wishes.

Since I mixed myself in this discussion, I need to think about a way of getting out again.
So, let me explain what is reasonable from my point of view.

I think, most people will excuse Pablo for posting his project on the lists.
On the other hand, I understand the complaints of people who have paid a membership, about people publishing commercial projects for free.

So, this is a difficult matter.

It is not very good possible to have an open announcement list, for commercial purposes, it would attract spam, it would need to be moderated. But on the other hand, commercial projects can be of the interests of the community. We could consider a way to make such an announcement list under conditions possible.

I think the Micro-Startup plan would be to heavy for incidental startups. 650 Euro per year is quite a lot of money for someone who is trying a commercial idea or someone who is in a gray area between commercial and community.

To summarize:
I would welcome a commercial announcement-list, strictly OpenEHR related, and accessible for posting for a small fee, say 50 Euro a year for individuals and for those already industry member, of course, for free.

Best regards
Bert