On 25-04-17 09:42, Diego Boscá wrote:
For interoperability, we need to tell more things from a terminology that are nowadays still not possible: terminology version, date, license, probably oid, etc. Is more important to know the exact version (which would solve the 'name' problem)

That is true, did not think about that.

Regards

    Hi Ian, not to be troublesome, but wouldn't it be better, for
    interoperability, to use the name IHTSDO uses.

    I think Pablo has a point here.

    Bert