When we have a DvCodedText and we want to express a List Of Values with term-bindings, then we need SNOMED post-coordination in term-bindings.

Example:

Excision of lymph node: Procedure context (attribute)
58347006:408730004=410534003 <-- Not indicated
58347006:408730004=262008008 <-- Not performed
58347006:408730004=385671000 <-- Unsuccessful

See also
https://openehr.atlassian.net/browse/SPECPR-215