Hi Thomas,

Thanks, I'm on 1.0.2. Looking at the PDF, in the UML the EVENT_CONTEXT has
participations.
http://www.openehr.org/releases/1.0.2/architecture/rm/ehr_im.pdf page 35

But in the HTML, the UML of EVENT_CONTEXT doesn't have participations, nor
health_care_facility (that are in the PDF UML).
http://www.openehr.org/releases/RM/Release-1.0.2/docs/ehr/ehr.html#_overview_3

The tabular view includes those attributes
http://www.openehr.org/releases/RM/Release-1.0.2/docs/ehr/ehr.html#_event_context_class

My confusion was because I use the UML as reference and go to the tabular
definition when I need detailed info.

Should be fix the UML in the generated HTML?

I detected many errors in the generated HTML for 1.0.2. I like the HTML
more but I should go back to the PDF as the trusted source.

Thanks,
Pablo.

--
Ing. Pablo Pazos GutiƩrrez