Hi Thomas,

Thomas Beale wrote:

> Bill Walton wrote:

/snip/

> You are right, and actually, having someone think
> about test plans and construct test cases / procedures
> would be a very useful thing.

Excellent.  Count me in.

> We would need to dicuss how to do this exactly

Development of the Test strategy should always, IME, be given explicit
attention. Would you like to have that discussion here or offline?  Also,
please let me know if it would be helpful to you and/or the team to have a
copy of my resume.  I'll be happy to send it along.

/snip/

> or debugging help pages (or maybe
> even writing them?)

Count me in here too.  On either or both fronts.

I look forward to participating in these and any other areas where I might
be able to provide some small value.

Best regards,
Bill

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org