Resending, because of problems with the list.

Should C_DOMAIN_TYPE classes be defined based (using) on C_PRIMITIVE?

and more,

are any of the C_PRIMITIVE classes used directly as a constraint to an
archetype element?

these questions refer to the fact that string or integers by themselves
do not have any semantic meaning, they acquire meaning inside DATA_VALUE
instances, do they not?

So as we advance in using and understanding AM we find that more classes
may be needed in the PROFILE package in order to validate DATA_VALUES.

just thoughts, and doubts, we are trying to understand the model, and
how it is used.
If you could tell us how you use it, I believe it would be very helpful.
thank you

Rodrigo Filgueira
Asistente Docente/Investigador
N?cleo de Ingenier?a Biom?dica, FING - UDELAR