Hi all,

Some reders of this list have seen me before, I was implementing a part of the
GPICs-environment, about a year ago.
I do not do that anymore, the project stopped, it is regarded as finished.

I am now studying OpenEhr for a new project.

I spent yesterday all day on looking at the sourcecode in Java. Thanks for the
good work from Sweden, sourcecode in Eiffel for me is difficult to read.
For example, I had many problems using the EiffelStudio, doing a simple thing
like opening a sourcefile is very difficult in that IDE, though I am used to
many IDE's. There must be some way somewhere to do that simply.
Anyway, it doesn't matter, I have Java-sourcefiles. Which is a very good thing

I created javadocs, to make it better accessable for reading.

I know, many people spent a lot of time in writing a lot of documentation,
which is very helpful, There maybe is only one part in the documentation
missing, I will explain what I need below:
----------------------
I understand globally how the thing works, but I need a detailed view about
how it really really works. How the specific classes are involved in the
functionality.

For example, which classes do the database handling, which classes do
archetype-parsing, which classes are to be used in/connect to a client
application, etc, etc.

What I really could use at this stage of studying the project are
UML-diagrams, and it this special moment, I really would want to have
Sequence Diagrams and Use Case diagrams.

I can create them myself, no problem, within two weeks or less I have those
diagrams and most of the comprehension and knowledge I need.
Specially this would work like that if someone would pay me to do so, which is
unfortunately not the case. Maybe I do it anyway, not today, but for free,
and for my own understanding, and publish them for other people in a similar
a (OpenEher-newbie) position as I am now.
If it makes sense in my further plans to spent time on this (still working
with OpenEhr). Life is short.

But maybe someone else already spent time on this?
They diagrams do not need to be accurate, a bit outdated is no problem.

So, I come to my questions:
Are there any UML-diagrams?
Which documents should I read (first) to understand the way the thing works
(technical)

Thanks very much for reading. I will really appreciate any help. You can also
write to me personally,  or to the list,  whatever you prefer
--
Kind regards
Bert Verhees