As an unqualified lurker in these groups I must say I was v. impressed
by the breadth and depth of knowledge of HL7 that Thomas Beale has shown
in these recent discussions - it gives me even more confidence
in the principled basis behind openEHR and the openess of the openEHR
people in their responses.
my2cents
\Gavin Brelstaff CRS4 Italy