Hi Dipak,

I have quickly looked at EN13606-1 (a draft form 2.10.2006). Could you
explain a bit further how it deals with the mix of flexible textual and
structured information. Especially in the use case when textual
representations are generated from structured input and secondarily changed
(contradiction!).

Thilo