I have been looking at the OpenEHR  Information Model ( ehr_im.pdf )  to get
a better understanding of the underlying classes used within the OpenEHR.
Whilst I am beginning to understand the main classes used within the
archetypes, I am still confused as how they make it to the XML version of
the archetypes.

For example if you consider the "Composition" class, it has a number of
attributes 'language', 'territory' and 'category' all of which are looking
to be mandatory.

Now if I look at one composition archetype , ie.
openEHR-EHR-COMPOSITION.prescription.v1.xml

These attributes are not all present in the XML, why is this?. How can I
know what will be present in the XML form of the archetype?

thanks