Thanks Eric.  I'll take a look when I get a chance (soon I hope) and give
you my comments.

Ed

             "Eric Browne"
             <eric.browne at mont
             agesystems.com.au                                          To
             >                         "For openEHR technical discussions"
             Sent by:                  <openehr-technical at openehr.org>
             openehr-technical                                          cc
             -bounces at openehr.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       HL7 and openEHR. was Re: Please
                                       respond by Nov. 5th:     Known
             11/06/2008 07:12          Free/Open    Source      EHR/EMR
             PM                        Deployment Count.

             Please respond to
                For openEHR
                 technical
                discussions
             <openehr-technica
              l at openehr.org>

Ed,

In an attempt to "close the gap", I have penned an article indicating how
HL7 might make use of openEHR archetypes to overcome some of the inherent
shortcomings of RIM based modelling for CDA document entries.

You can read it at:

http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/stds/openEHR+Archetypes+for+HL7+CDA
+Documents

Interested in your thoughts about how this could be progressed.

regards,
Eric Browne

Ed Hammond wrote:

> Thanks.  I agree that things are moving ahead.  I wish we could remove
> some
> of the animosity (maybe I am reading it worng) towards HL7 (not from
you),
> and close the gap between the two efforts.
>
> best Regards.
>
> Ed
>

>              Thomas Beale
>              <thomas.beale at oce
>              aninformatics.com
>              >                         For openEHR technical discussions
>              Sent by:                  <openehr-technical at openehr.org>
>              openehr-technical
cc
>              -bounces at openehr.