Thanks for sharing those sentiments.  Where there is hope there is a chance
of success.

Ed

             "Dr Carola Hullin
             Lucay Cossio"
             <carolhullin at hotm                                          To
             ail.com>                  "For openEHR technical discussions"
             Sent by:                  <openehr-technical at openehr.org>
             openehr-technical                                          cc
             -bounces at openehr.         "For openEHR technical discussions"
             org                       <openehr-technical at openehr.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Please respond by Nov.
             11/06/2008 01:47          5th:Known    Free/Open   Source
             PM                        EHR/EMR      Deployment Count.

             Please respond to
                For openEHR
                 technical
                discussions
             <openehr-technica
              l at openehr.org>

Dear Ed,
I got the that feeling TOO, and I wish we can get some type of working
FRAMEWORK that allow TWO AMAZING approaches to get some kind of
interoperability to JOIN forces together. I gather, at the operational
level, that is it is EXTREMELLY difficult to separate the GOOD FOR society
and business iniciatives that somehow REWARDS materially all the great
innovation created.

I am personally live everyday the prevention of great PROJECTS of EHR in
developing countries due to the lack of understanding of the balance
between, resources and people- needs---------------

Hope is what I reckon will allow us as human being to DO THE RIGHT THINGS
every day.

Cheers Carol

Melbourne Australia