Hi Gerard

Who does understand semantic interoperability?

The beauty of human interaction is that we can

get along even without understanding each other.

And we'll never get computers to understand each

other. So we shouldn't aim for semantic interoperability,

we should aim for unsemantic interoperability

;-)

(kudos to the Health IT Nerd)

Grahame