From: openehr-technical-bounces at openehr.org
[mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@openehr.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Beale
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 7:49 PM
To: Openehr-Technical
Subject: 13606 revisited - list proposal

At the CIMI meeting last week and elsewhere, I have noticed a lot of interest
in the ISO 13606 2012 revision, specifically in a) whether the openEHR and
13606 reference models can be brought together for part 1 of the revision and
b) in finalising ADL/AOM 1.5 for providing a new snapshot to ISO for part 2.

It seems to me that it would be useful to have a dedicated place to discuss
this, so I would like to propose a new mailing list, 13606-alignment at
openehr.org

Does this seem like a useful idea?

- thomas beale