Indeed, in Australia, it would be ICD-10-AM but the version would correspond to
the particular "Edition" you're using.  Hence my example URI still included the
string SNOMED so that one knows how to interpret the v=, s=, m= elements.
Clearly every standard terminology is going to have it's own mechanisms for
indicating versions, etc.

But in this instance, my real point was that SCTIDs need to be used rather than
terms.

michael