From: openehr-technical-bounces at openehr.org
[mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@openehr.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Beale
Sent: den 21 februari 2011 12:36
To: openehr-technical at openehr.org
Subject: Re: constraint binding error

On 21/02/2011 04:14, pablo pazos wrote:
Hi Michael,

Not every terminology version is a date. In ICD 10, the version is "10". I
think the version to be a valid date is not a problem here.
most people consider ICD10 as simply a different terminology from ICD9. There
are variants like ICD10AM, ICD9CM and so on... and in theory, there are no
'versions' of these terminologies, at least as far as I know - WHO issues once
and that's it (not sure about the AM and CM releases though).