But then if we want to communicate this coded string outside from our
openEHR system would be impossible to know 100% what it is. I don't
get the point of having 'mappings' (which could also be done by a
terminology service) and not having a 'qualifiers' or whatever.

Doesn't Loinc also allow post-coordination?