This is wonderful news! Now there is a chance to use the word
harmonization in a more productive manner :-)

Thank you to Grahame Grieve and others involved!

This is too important to leave only to time- and people-constrained
physical committee meetings, we probably all need to help out somehow
with good technical thinking and some kind of real prototype
implementation before any formal decisions are made.

- Where are the main online discussion/information hubs where key
people discuss this kind of redesign work in the different efforts
(HL7, CEN, ISO, openEHR etc)? For openEHR I'd guess this technical
mailing-list is the main hub for this (possibly complemented by a
"harmonization"-wiki page or two as condensed memory-notes with links
to some list messages etc).
- How do we best set up communication links between the communities?
Is it by joining each others mailing-lists/discussions? Other ways?

Best regards,
Erik Sundvall
erik.sundvall at liu.se http://www.imt.liu.se/~erisu/? Tel: +46-13-286733