Hi Seref and Erik,
The grammar published on openEHR by Ocean Informatics was what we used with
a proprietary third party tool. If people have converted the grammar to
work with more standard parsing tools and want to post it to the AQL wiki
page for others to use then we too can test it with our tool and if
successful can deprecate the original.

Heath