Further to my previous email, I believe the original intent of the name
attribute is a form caption of an element value,  the approach of adding a
numeric suffix to provide a unique key is contrary to this original intent.
Btw, another example of multiple names values conflict with this unique
name rule is multiple alias party-identity occurences, in fact anywhere
where you use a coded name such as a lab observation with multiple
occurrences.  Adding a suffix makes the value different to the code rubric,
which frowned upon in terminology circles.

Heath