Hi

One side point:
>> Grahame advises that from a pure semantic view, pathology tests are really a
>> subset of lab tests and justifies using a more specific term.

What I recall is that we said that In Australia "lab" and "pathology" are
synonymous, and that everyone uses "pathology". However this is not at all true
in the US, for instance, where common usage is that "pathology" =
histopathology. I think we settled on "pathology" in the Australian ckm because
we were having enough trouble with names without introducing international
alignment there too.

I expected that the name would revert to lab when the work was migrated to the
main ckm.

Grahame