From: ian.mcnic...@oceaninformatics.com
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 00:57:24 +0100
Subject: Re: Question about Composition.category
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org

Hi Pablo
The only current allowed values are event and persistent. I am not quite sure
what process might mean in this context. This was clearly some philosophical
musing when the spec was written but I have not come across a need for this
when modelling so far. I have requested a change to allow a persistent
composition to have a context attribute , currently disallowed. Episodic care
such as hospital admission does throw up the need for persistent compositions
to carry the context of the episode but persist throughout that episode. eg a
problem list for the current admission.

Ian
Dr Ian McNicollClinical modelling consultant Ocean InformaticsMobile +44 (0)
775 209 7859Skype imcnicoll