Hi Erik,

I notice that you have provided a schema for VERSIONED_OBJECT which doesn?t
align with the RM class and overlaps with the X_VERSIONED_OBJECT already
defined in the extract.xsd. I think we should leave VERSIONED_OBJECT as not
serializable and use the X_VERSIONED_OBJECT class as the serializable class
as what I believe is intended by the specifications.

I agree we should add the EHR_STATUS and EHR_ACCESS types, there is an
existing issue at SPECPR-26 for this.

I like the idea of the extended VERSION_OBJECT classes but this only has
value if this can be done in a way that makes the data element strongly
typed.

Regards

Heath