Pablo,

This is a good list, I have already commented on 1-3 and I am also
interested 4-6.

I think a JSON format project would be good to make sure we get consistency
earlier than later, it is not like XML where you can publish a schema and I
suspect various toolkits will have their variations.

Producing test data is a time consuming effort, producing valid instance is
easy enough but at present clinical archetypes are still moving so these get
out of date quickly. The real work is developing know bad instances, because
there are so many ways something can be bad. So we need to define the scope
of this effort and perhaps using the test archetypes on openEHR is not a bad
approach as these may be more stable than the clinical archetypes at this
point. Having said that, perhaps as part of the CKM review process we can
produce test instances that can be made available to CKM users and
developers alike, this could be done at any stage of the review process, not
just at completion.

Interoperability testing is extremely important, the IHE process
demonstrates the benefits of this. I have done this with Rong several years
ago and we found a few slight variations and assumptions that we needed to
correlate, again I think we should do this sooner than later before we have
too many systems installed with their own set of assumptions. This really
needs resourcing but I think it should be the vendors that do this since
ultimately they will be beneficiary of having an openEHR compatible system,
but we do need some governance and tooling to support this process so we
need some additional contributions to kick start the process.

I think your initiative is a really good start, it is certainly not a new
idea but you're making it happen, keep it up.

Regards

Heath