Hi Pablo,
What issues do you have with the XSD? We have been producing valid
instances for years. I have tools that can validate these in seconds. I am
sitting on hundreds of test instances. Problem is I am not sitting around
with nothing to do. If you have a student willing to do some dot NET code
with little support you can go to openehr.codeplex.com to get what you need
to create and validate openehr instances against OPTs and RM.

BTW, I have a local xsd that further constrains the published schema that
picks up several additional RM invariants. Happy to contribute this but
don't want to confuse the status of the official schema. I also have a
demographic schema which I believe is currently not part of the current
openEHR release.
Heath