Interesting point again. There are various bits of functionality
implemented in different projects, but the projects have different open
source licences.
I'm not Rong of course, but his code uses mpl, and since I've used his code
when I started Operaffa, Opereffa is mpl too (though it'll be apache very
soon).
So you'd need to check how licensing issues need to be handled if you use
Rong's code, assuming your work is not under mpl.

I think you've touched another important point Pablo

Kind regards
Seref