Thanks, Sebastian!

It will be exciting to see GDL rules are hosted by CKM alongside with
archetypes, templates and refsets.

Regarding your questions,

1)      There are several things to be synchronized with the main stream
openEHR artefacts regarding namespace, identification schemes, version/revision
semantics etc. GDL rules should use the same design for all other openEHR
artefacts. For short term, I would suggest we always assume that the latest
revision of the archetype in CKM is the one referred by the GDL rules.

2)      YES, that?s definitely our goal to merge the changes necessary for the
GDL work back to openEHR java trunk. Sorry that we missed that message in our
GDL announcement (we initially thought about mentioning it). As you rightly
pointed out, the differences are small so the merge would be straight forward.
In fact, the easiest way to do is perhaps to copy the java-openehr branch from
gdl-tools repository back to the trunk of ref-java, then add what has been
added (mostly by you I guess) to the public trunk since we branched about a
year ago.

Cheers,
Rong

Rong Chen, MD, PhD
CMIO, Director of Health Informatics
+46 8 691 49 81

Cambio+ Healthcare Systems AB
Stockholm:
Ringv?gen 100. SE-118 60 Stockholm
Vx: +46 8 691 49 00 | Fax: +46 8 691 49 99
Link?ping:
Brigadgatan 14. SE-587 58 Link?ping