Hi Rong,

Congratulations with this very good work. It is one of the missing links
in OpenEHR, and people in the company I work for, and I are very
enthusiast about the your (and Cambio) approach in this work.
We will study it carefully because we are seriously considering
implementation.

regards
Bert Verhees