From: pazospa...@hotmail.com
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org
Subject: Problem-oriented records and querying by problem
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 13:28:40 -0300

Hi, another question related to querying:
I have a case of problem-oriented records, where I need to query all the
COMPOSITIONS related to a specific problem (evolutions, controls, etc).
Since we have a Problem List persistent archetype that records OBSERVATIONS
about the health problems:
- Would it be a good solution to use LINKs between those OBSERVATIONs and the
COMPOSITIONs related to those problems in order to solve the "query
COMPOSITIONS by health problem"?
Is there another solution for this? What do you think?
Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez