Hi Sebastian,
To your general question, yes we needed something to indicate a version was
moved distinct from deleted. This ensured that we couldn't undelete the
version. There was a PR for this which included a new change type also.

To your usecases, I agree these are necessary but have concern about the term
final. It doesn't seem to have the level meaning necessary for you use case as
it is overloaded with pathology result status where a final can be corrected.
Perhaps immutable is more specific. Similarly with draft, seems too similar to
incomplete. What about unapproved or similar?

As with all out terminologies, having too many similar options makes it hard to
select the correct one unless the usecases are very clearly specified. I think
you have very distinct usecases, we just need to get the right term to ensure
it best reflects the usecase.

Regards

Heath