EHR Access control setting might be the way to apply these kin do policies
also, but I do understand you want something universally understood, not just
local policy. I am hoping we might be able to get to something like this when
we start looking at EHR access settings.

Regards

Heath

On 10 Jul 2015, at 6:23 am, "Ian McNicoll"