This is indeed the intent: the language has been design to cater exactly for
this extension.  I can't say that there's any international content about to
come out with this addition numeric modelling, but Australia has been
publishing this kind of content in the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT)
since July 2014 (one release per month).

Michael

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Oct 2015, at 6:43 PM, David Moner