It should also be noted that normally constraints on which terminologies can be
used in a particular implementation is done in a template. This can be done on
the existing DV_TEXT definition or on a DV_CODED_TEXT constraint. This can be
expressed in the template designer, again not the best UI but you get there...
Not sure that archetype constraint bindings help in this step.

Regards

Heath

On 30 Oct 2015, at 5:37 am, Ian McNicoll