From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Daniel Karlsson
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:09 AM
To: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org
Subject: UCUM code in body temperature archetype

Dear All,

it seems the UCUM code for the temperature units in the Body temperature
archetype is wrong. It uses the UCUM print symbol, e.g. "°C", rather than the
UCUM code "Cel".

http://www.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.49

Regards,
Daniel

--

Daniel Karlsson, PhD, sr lecturer

Department of Biomedical Engineering/Health informatics

Linköping university

SE-58185 Linköping

Sweden

Ph. +46 708350109, Skype: imt_danka, Hangout:
daniel.e.karls...@gmail.com<mailto:daniel.e.karls...@gmail.com>