Hello,

I am in the learning process of openEHR as part of my thesis work at Orebro
university, Sweden, and I would like to ask quite simple questions which I came
across but , couldn’t find any document which deal in the subject.

1)    Is there any way to get a  mind map view for the archetypes/ templates
via one of the modeling tools ? (for  ex the ADL)

2)    My goal is to model a system via archetype. For ex: a screen which
present a patient overview. The screen represent data and does not contain any
form. I couldn’t find any document which explain how to deign/represent a
non-form template (scree). Is there a way to do so?

Thanks in advance,
Liron