A Rest service for terminology needs to be defined per terminology, because they are all of different features.

There is one good source of inspiration for a SNOMED terminology.
https://dev-term.ihtsdotools.org/snowowl/snomed-ct/v2/

I say, source of inspiration, because not everybody needs editing capacity, most use-cases just want to query. And the swagger/openapi is not optimal, there are some errors in the data-models on technical level, but these are very few.

When you look at it, and leave out all the branch-things (which are for editing and versioning), then you have a decent interface for a SNOMED service. An then, it is also very obvious (afterwards) and it reflects good thinking in its simplicity.

As you may know, there are mappings for SNOMED and LOINC, ICDxx and other terminologies (also local), and others, on the way, or already finished, so this interface can also used for these mappings which gives in this way a route to query other terminologies.

good luck
Bert Verhees