Hi there,

imo announcing those things is ok. What should be avoided is cross-posting which happens quite a lot.

Cheers,

Birger

Bert Verhees <bert.verh...@rosa.nl> hat am 26. Dezember 2016 um 17:55 geschrieben:

I think Jan Marc has a point but Pablo is excused because there is no other way inside the community
Would be a good idea to have a list for announcements by the public.

Best regards
Bert Verhees