Perfect!

I think the spec needs to clarify this. The only place that the
relationship involved in CONTAINS is mentioned seems to be here:

"Since archetypes are in hierarchical structure, AQL has a containment
constraint which specifies the hierarchical *relationships between parent
and child data items*."

And only mentions parent-child, that can be interpreted as direct child. It
would be good to add the semantics of CONTAINS explicitly as parent to
child-or-descendant.

"descendant" is not mentioned in the current spec.