Yes.

The simple rules that solve the Boundary Problem need some exceptions.
- anatomical structure
- possibly some aspects of devices

To investigate it properly is a possibility.
The problem I see is the How question.
For me there is only one solution and that is by analysing the problem and
thinking about it.

Ingredients that we could take in consideration are notions like:
- Models in the Interoperability Stack must be autonomous and orthogonal
- The Models we need in the Stack
- Closed world assumption of Archetypes versus Open world assumption of the
ontology behind SNOMED
- Requirements for data exposed to users via statistics, screens, forms, and
documents
- Requirements for data stored, retrieved from databases
- Requirements for data to be interpreted by clinical reasoners
- Modelling methods

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl