Pablo,

It is as Thomas and I wrote.

Open world Assumption: Ontologies declare absolute truths irrespective of
geographical location and point in time.

Closed World Assumption: Archetypes help express what an author wants to
document. These are very subjective truths at a point in time.

This subtle but important distinction is only one of the reasons to refrain
from the use of pre-coorodinated SNOMED terms. Things like these matter when we
start to reason about the documented patient data.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl

Kattensingel  20