That is the answer I'm looking for :)

Task for the SEC: clarify that on the specs (I'll check current baseline)

On that case, is it possible to have overlapping INTERVAL_EVENTs on the
same series? Thinking of one event taking too long and overlapping the
start of the next one because the constraint for period is 5 minutes and
the INTERVAL_EVENT.width took 6 minutes.

Or it is stated somewhere that we consider INTERVAL_EVENT.width <
HISTORY.period? This can be controlled at design time and/or in software.

Best,
Pablo.

--
*Ing. Pablo Pazos GutiƩrrez*