From: openEHR-technical <openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org> On Behalf
Of Sam Heard
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 2:46 PM
To: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: RE: Drug dispense entry class question

Hi All

There is the interesting situation as to what constitutes a stop/start and an
amend for medication. Generally, if it is the same generic substance people
will want to see it as an amend. This means they do not have to go through all
the warnings and search again in the database. This is probably of no
consequence from a data point of view, apart from the fact that you do not want
to be warned that a patient has previously been on this medication (happens in
our system).

Cheers, Sam

From: openEHR-technical
<openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org<mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org>>